I am going to try hard to get it right next time, and if that fails I'll try the next time, and the next, and the next, and the next, until I have it right. I want to do this more often, 'cause this is what I call "one small step for me, one giant leap for learning to cook".
Friday, May 20, 2011
first time cooking eggs
Today has been a blast! I made my first batch of eggs-on-toast, and they tasted delicious! Yes, the first egg I cracked and dropped into the pan spread out and didn't stay in one place, but Dad said that if I dropped the egg close to the surface of the water than it wouldn't spread out like the first one did. Unfortunately I left the toast too long and it became cold, so it was a bit harder to cut the butter-knife through the toast than if it was still warm; Oh well, I guess that's just one more thing I can improve next time I make eggs-on-toast. I think that besides the little mistakes, this batch turned out pretty well, Here's how it looked:
I am going to try hard to get it right next time, and if that fails I'll try the next time, and the next, and the next, and the next, until I have it right. I want to do this more often, 'cause this is what I call "one small step for me, one giant leap for learning to cook".
I am going to try hard to get it right next time, and if that fails I'll try the next time, and the next, and the next, and the next, until I have it right. I want to do this more often, 'cause this is what I call "one small step for me, one giant leap for learning to cook".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment