Sunday, March 6, 2011

First time cooking noodles.

Tonight was a cool night, I got to cook my first batch of noodles on my own, and they tasted great! I managed to boil them on the stove without burning myself, and I even got to cook up a batch for Xander, but he still kicked up a fuss as usual. Dad's having to tell Xander to eat his noodles as I'm typing this blog post, and now he's just filled up the cup holder on his highchair with them. Lol. I asked Mum if I could cook my own noodles from now on and she said yes, and the thing is, this is the first meal that I've cooked on my own. I think I'm going to cook noodles for lunch/dinner regularly now that I've done this.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well done keep it up. Cooking is a very good skill to learn.
OMA