This week, I'm grateful for having cats. I've had them around me since I was a little kid, I was even there when they were born. They've been good friends, every night I leave the window open a bit, and they will come and go to sleep on my bed with me! They always cheer me up up when I've had a rough time, and even when their feeding time has come and gone, and I've given them a handful of cat biscuits each, they will still come yowling for more! I know that the end of their lives is getting nearer by the day, but I will just have to make every second of them being there count.
Tuesday, September 6, 2011
gratatude poject 5
This week, I'm grateful for having cats. I've had them around me since I was a little kid, I was even there when they were born. They've been good friends, every night I leave the window open a bit, and they will come and go to sleep on my bed with me! They always cheer me up up when I've had a rough time, and even when their feeding time has come and gone, and I've given them a handful of cat biscuits each, they will still come yowling for more! I know that the end of their lives is getting nearer by the day, but I will just have to make every second of them being there count.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment